Monday, April 6, 2009

"Bad Wolf" Test Shoot


Hi All,

A few weeks ago, the Toronto based photographer Ted Belton, and I put our ideas together to come up with a photo shoot to happen in mid-July. We sought out male models from popular model site Model Mayhem and received a copious amount of replies. We have selected roughly 10 males aged 17-25 for the shoot. The idea for the shoot is a primary focus on the model in red, with the aforementioned males surrounding her. This past weekend Belton, one selected male model, and I got together to do a test shoot. (As seen in picture to the right) We decided on a shoot location, date and time. Now all is ready to go for the summer. We unfortunately did not pick the best date for this test shoot, it must have been the windiest day of the year. We titled the shoot "Bad Wolf" as in little red riding hood. Belton and I are looking forward to the shoot and we hope the other models are too.

In other news, I have a photo shoot planned for this Saturday with a photographer named Andreea L C. I'm looking forward to it. We've planned out a very dreamy perfume commercial type shoot. This is something I have never done before.

I'll keep you posted.

Chelsea-Sarah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment